1.4

This place is a joke..It takes forever to get anything fixed.

I live in the Moores location in canal winchester. When we signed the lease it did state in the lease that we are responsible for pests in the apt. But one would assume it meant pests you brought in like bed bugs or roaches. But now they mean ALL pests.

there was ants when we moved in. And bees are all through the walls coming into the apartment through the light fixtures and yet that is still my problem to fix. They are tormenting my family and at least the family that lives above me. That was told to me by the regional manager.

The lights in the hallways have been out for 3 weeks. The lamp in the parking lot has also been out for 3 weeks. It is pitch black out there in the morning and at night. There are cops here almost every night looking into some kind of trouble.

A man was shot right outside my house. When i told them about the light and that i didn't feel safe all i was told was well they getting rid of a few people and that should help the problems.

and that the guy who shot that man didn't live here so that shouldn't be a issue either.If it wasn't for the fact that we are trying to buy a house in the next few years we would break the lease and move out now.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at TR Properties. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants TR Properties to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TR Properties and tr properties house rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with TR Properties?

Comments